Why is the Menorah Tree Priced at $325
The Menorah Tree is designed to be a premium product that can be used year after year.
1. The Menorah Tree is a large scale design and over 6 feet tall (but remarkably thin for easy placement in any room).
2. It is made of premium materials including laser-cut architectural aluminum and high-quality garland.
3. Most of the construction is done in the US by a well-respected high-quality manufacturer. This gives us much better quality control.
4. The Menorah Tree is built to last for multiple years. Unfortunately, the full cost is borne upfront.
5. As a comparison point, high quality artificial Christmas trees typically start at $400.
6. Large scale metal menorahs of the type typically found in office buildings can be close to $1,000.
The Menorah is priced as the high quality product that it is. One that can be a centerpiece of your Hanukkah celebration.